Saturday, February 22, 2014

We're not broken, just bent.

CD7.
I started my menopur injections today - It went.. well. I seriously just hate needles! Of course, A had to give it to me once again! I think he secretly likes to do it, haha. 

I got a SUPER awesome surprise on Friday when I called our insurance companies pharmacy to pay for the Ovidrel shot + the Menopur. I previously thought it would be around $500 for three months worth, which would be roughly $167 a month.

Not so. We ended up paying $46.67 for one month, plus two extra vials of Menopur. I was shocked. Excited, but totally shocked. I am SO thankful that our insurance company covers this. Such a huge weight off my shoulders! So we celebrated :)

Here's a photo of what I'm looking at this month - Seems scary!


I don't really have much to update - I know that last cycle, I started getting nauseous after I took my last femara pill, and this cycle I was on day 3 of femara and I started getting sick to my stomach. I sometimes think I feel twinges in my ovaries, but I had that last month as well, and only had one follicle to show for it. So I guess we will see! I hate to say this, but I'm so so hopeful for this cycle. Hope can be your best friend, but it can also be somewhat of a curse. Its kind of the thing that lets me down, but builds me back up month after month.

Right now, its building me up. I'm still crossing my fingers that it doesn't let me fall like so many other things have.





-J

No comments:

Post a Comment