Friday, February 7, 2014

Dare to dream big.

This feels like the longest 2ww to have ever happened in history. And I am still only 7dpo. I still have an entire week left until testing or a new cycle. Ever since the hospital, I've been itching like crazy to see if the ovidrel shot is out of my system. Must. Show. Restraint.

It does me no good testing now anyway. Most sites say implantation wouldn't happen until at least 9dpo, so if anything came up positive now, it would definitely still be the ovidrel. Whats the point then? 

I've been reaaally sick the past week as mentioned before and out of the days I'm supposed to work, I only worked one day for a grand total of 5hrs and 20minutes before they sent me home on account of looking like death warmed over. I've been really scared about what the medication might do IF there was any action going on down there, so I made sure everything they gave me was pregnancy friendly just in case. I would hate to not error on the side of caution and mess things up! 

I haven't had any 'symptoms' yet - I have noticed a lot more CM this cycle than ever before, but usually only when I wipe (sorry TMI?). My boobs are sore on the sides which is normal for this time. I've had a pulling feeling (not really cramping) that just started today, but again, normal for this time. A is super hopeful for this month, and I think it might just be because he applied for a higher position within his job, and he heard from another guy that helps in the hiring that he got it in a round about way. Basically, the guy saw him, and said 'Hey, aren't you leaving for training soon?' so - I take that as he knows something A doesn't. 

IF he gets the position, though, he will be training in Atlanta, GA for an entire month, which means that's just another month lost for us. I can't even think about being home alone for an entire month. The last time we were away from each other that long was.. 8+ years ago. Scary! It will be really good for him though. He works really hard, so he definitely deserves it! 


Anyway, good luck to everyone still, and never give up on your dream.



-J

No comments:

Post a Comment