Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love harder than any pain you've ever felt.

3DPO.
I had my ultrasound last Friday the 21st (CD10). I had an 18mm follicle on my right ovary and a *drum roll* 22mm on my left! Woohooo! Days ahead of schedule too! So instead of doing my last two days of Menopur injections, they told me to go ahead and trigger that night! So I gave myself the injection at 6pm.

A drove home from Atlanta to pick me up for the weekend - He got home around 1:30am. We left the same day at 9:30am to head to Columbus for his bowling tournament. Got to Atlanta around 2:30am on Monday morning.

Annnd I just got home from my flight a few minutes ago. Our dogs were super happy to see me :)

Anyway, even though I triggered, I'm not sure if I ovulated on the 22nd or the 23rd like I'm supposed too after the trigger. I was having a lot of abdominal pressure/pain and cramping on the 22nd but I had the same effects on the 23rd. Since I triggered though and you're supposed to ovulate 36hrs after the shot, I'm counting the 23rd as O day, which puts me at 3DPO. 

I actually had to sit and think about what day I was on, which is wonderful. The best way to keep my mind off of what may or may not be happening down there. 

Now I just have to keep myself busy for 14 days, until I fly back down to be with A.

I left half my heart in Atlanta, and I cannot wait until it's whole again.


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment