Friday, March 7, 2014

I am half agony, half hope.

10DPO
Its about 2am so I'm now considered 10dpo! I'm still continuing with my DPO Progesterone symptoms, as I wanted to know when they start to fade so I can be prepared for next cycle, and not 'symptom spot' so much. It has made this two week wait that much slower. Anyway, here goes!

3/5/14: 7DPO - Kept waking up due to being so hot, and sweating a lot. Woke up twice due to nightmares. They were awful. Later in the day, had a low grade migraine. Had a sharp pain that started on the left side of my uterus and ended on the other side. Was SO quick, I wouldn't have noticed it had I not of woken up from the first nightmare. Very very mild cramping. Nothing like AF pain. Acne is still being awesome to my face. My breasts are still mildly tender, but fading. Nipples are sensitive. Finally noticing a very small amount of CM. Tired, but chalking this up to waking up so much and the nightmares. Very moody, and so irritable.

3/6/14: 8DPO - This sounds so stupid in words, but while driving home from my allergy appt., had a weird 'wave' like feeling happen in uterus. Honestly, felt like an orca did a flip in there, and created a wave. That's really the best way to describe it. On and off very mild cramping, and acne is starting to diminish. Bloat is still raging on. Had mild heartburn, still tired, was gassy (probably from poor food choice), and had several headaches through out the day. Breasts are no longer tender, but nipples still feel sensitive. Still have a small amount of CM. Still very irritable and moody. I'm snapping at my poor husband for minor things like making me repeat myself 4 times and I normally do not do that.

3/7/14: 9DPO - Symptoms are definitely on their way out! Sensitive and itchy nipples, and just have an overall heavy feeling in my uterine area. Ovaries keep giving me very mild pains intermittently. CM is still present but very slight, just like usual when AF is on her way. Having very mild cramping again today. I think I've had mild cramping every day since O. Still WAY lighter than AF ever feels. Still ridiculously bloated, probably where the heavy feeling is coming from. Still moody, a bit gassy (again food choices), minor headaches, and have a backache today, but chalking that up to so much walking at work the last three days.

And there's that for now! I woke up a bit ago, and wiped and there were two extremely tiny pink lines on my TP, but A and I did "get together" earlier, so I'm guessing that maybe because I wasn't very accommodating, that he tore something. Definitely not feeling like it was IB or anything. I wouldn't even test until AF shows up if I didn't have to, but I need to be able to get my order in so my injections get here on time.

I feel out this cycle. Like 70/30. 70 being agony, 30 being hope. I guess no matter what, hope really IS all we have left sometimes.


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment