Friday, April 11, 2014

There will be miracles.

CD5.

Its Saturday, the 12th today! A is finaaaally home from Atlanta, and he's now a certified yard master! Woo! I flew down this past Tuesday to be with him on his ride back up and because I couldn't stand not being with him anymore. I missed him soo much!

Anyway, this will be a short update. Last cycle was, obviously, a bust. Third time was NOT a charm for us, but that's okay. I WAS three days late for my cycle, but I believe taking pain meds and antibiotics for having kidneys stones (again) and a terrible bladder infection may have been a factor in the lateness; and even though I didn't feel pregnant, my doctors office let me get a beta blood test anyway. Obviously, negative.

We are pretty much on the same plan as the previous two months - Femara 5mg CD3-7, Menopur injections 7-11, but this time? We'll be doing IUI as long as we have two good follicles! FINALLY!

I had two awesome follicles last month, a 22mm and an 18mm, so we're hoping for the same, or some that are even better this month! My body responds really well to both these meds, and I'm thankful for that.

So CD11 (Friday, the 18th) I'll be going in for my follicle scan, and hopefully in for IUI on the 19th.

All I can do now is hope the meds continue working, and hope that crossing my fingers as hard as I can counts for something.


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment